【Thank you for your support. TIGER 96th Anniversary Lucky Draw is completed. Please scroll down for the winner list and prize collection details.】
2019 remarks the TIGER’s 96th anniversary. To celebrate this special year and spread out the joy, we will have a Lucky Draw. Come and join us!
Jan 1st – Feb 4th, 2019
TIGER Shop (Shop 24A, L3, Shatin Centre Plaza); TIGER counter at AEON (Household), APITA, Citistore, SOGO department store, PIAGO, UNY, YATA department store and city'super Harbour City (from Jan 3 to 13 only)
How to Join?
Redeem one lucky draw ticket upon purchase of every HK$1,000 (single transaction) at TIGER. The more you spend, the more entries you get to the lucky draw!
Grand Prize (1 winner): Two round trip air tickets to Osaka and 2-night accommodation in one 5-star hotel. (Worth about HK$10,000)
2nd Prize (2 winners): Two round trip air tickets to Osaka (Worth about HK$6,200)
3rd Prize (3 winners): Hong Kong Disneyland one-night hotel accommodation and two 1-day general admission tickets (worth about HK$5,280)
4th Prize (3 winners): Hong Kong 5-star hotel 1-night accommodation (worth about HK$3,000)
5th Prize (3 winners): Macau 5-star hotel 1-night accommodation (worth about HK$2,300)
6th Prize (4 winners): Hong Kong Disneyland two 1-day general admission tickets (worth at HK$1238)
7th Prize (5 winners): Ocean Park Hong Kong two general admission tickets (worth at HK$960)
8th Prize (3 winners): The Peninsula Hong Kong Afternoon Tea for two persons (worth at HK$756)
9th Prize (8 winners): city'super HK$500 cash voucher (worth at HK$500)
10th Prize (10 winners): Two Sky100 standard tickets (worth at HK$376)
11th Prize (10 winners): Two movie vouchers (worth about HK$200)
Lucky draw date:
Feb 15th, 2019
Feb 19th, 2019 (at TIGER official website, Facebook fan page, MetroDaily, AM730, Skypost and The Standard)
Terms and Conditions:
1. This lucky draw is organized by Tiger Corporation Hong Kong Limited (“TIGER”). Upon submitting the lucky draw ticket, you read, understand and agree to follow the terms and conditions of this lucky draw.
2. Participants must be at least 18 years old.
3. Promotion period: Jan 1st – Feb 4th, 2019 (“promotion period”)
4. Particpating stores: TIGER Shop (Shop 24A, Level 3, Shatin Centre); TIGER counters of AEON (Household), APITA, Citistore, SOGO, PIAGO, UNY, YATA and city'super Harbour City (from Jan 3 to 13 only).
5. Customers can redeem one lucky draw ticket upon purchase of every HK$1,000 (single transaction).
6. The eligible transaction amount excludes spending on parts, citric acid, repair and maintenance charge and plastic bag levy.
7. Lucky draw tickets will be distributed after verification. Participants please check on spot and keep the ticket stub and original copy of receipt. No re-issuance will be given under any circumstances.
8. Participants must complete the tickets with all information and sign in order to confirm the participation.
9. Under the below circumstances, the ticket shall be considered invalid.
(i) Incomplete/uncertain information on the tickets and participants cannot be contacted.
(ii) Defaced or damaged or altered or reproduced ticket and/or ticket stub
10. The submission deadline of the lucky draw ticket is Feb 4th, 2019 (Tue) 8pm. Participants must submit the tickets to TIGER staff on or before deadline after completing and signing the ticket.
11. No limits of the number of entries for each customer. Yet, each customer can only win once. Prize will be drawn from the 11th prize to the grand prize. Result and prize collection method will be announced on specified channels.
12. Winners must present valid lucky draw ticket stub and original copy of receipt for verification. Staff at collection centre have the right to request the presence of relevant identification documents. Failure of presenting any of the above, his/her prize will be cancelled.
13. No authorization of gift collection.
14. All prizes cannot be returned and are non-exchangeable for cash and / or other gifts
15. Winners must follow the terms of conditions associated with the prizes when redeeming.
16. The drawing will be held on Feb 15th, 2019 (Fri). Winner list will be announced on Feb 19th, 2019 (Tue) on TIGER official website, official Facebook fan page, MetroDaily, AM730, Skypost and the Standard.
17. Customers understand and accept that all costs incurred by gift collection(s) will be on customers. TIGER shall have no responsibilities of the costs and no legal liabilities.
18. For the sake of fairness, employees and immediate family members of TIGER and any agencies, production houses or suppliers in relation to this campaign will not be eligible to participate.
19. In the event of any dispute, TIGER reserves the right of final decision on all matters concerning this campaign.
In case of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of these terms and conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.
Trade promotion competition licence no.: 51506